5 Things to Be Thankful for:
1. I am thankful for the messy moments- Life can get so messy sometimes. In these moments, it teaches me so much how to still find joy even amidst the mess. At the time of the messy moments I may not always see it, but there are blessings hidden amongst our messes.
2. I am thankful for the people that I meet- Sometimes our trials bring us together with others who have gone through the same thing. We have met some amazing people and would have never had the opportunity if it weren't for our son Bowen.
3. I am thankful for life's precious moments- There are some moments in life that are just so priceless. They become something to cherish to hold on to forever.
4. I am thankful for all things new- Even in life's messy moments, or when I grow tired, I am thankful I have God to walk this walk with. He makes all things new. Each day is like a new gift that we get to open and experience. I can trust in his promises.
5. I am thankful to love the life I live- Being surrounded by those who love you and being able to live life with them is one of the best treasures in life. I am so thankful to be here with my family and experience life with them. I just love the picture of our daughter below, playing in the lake without a care in the world. In my thankfulness, it fills me with more than I ever had before.
What are you thankful for? Thank you to all who have read Waiting for Heaven, I am grateful for you! I pray that this book will bless many and bring others closer to God and fill them with a life of love!
We would love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below! I pray that we will all live a life of love and love the life we live!